IP Video Hardware - Intellinet
Pan Tilt Zoom Network IP Camera
INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Professional Series PTZ Network IP Camera, Model 550734
Video Surveillance JPG Camera with
100 User Support, integrated Motion Detection, FTP Upload, Email Function,
CGI API & ActiveX Controls for 3rd Party Developers, integrated
Web Server and a GPIO connector for external devices.
The 550734 is equipped with a powerful 8x High Quality ZOOM
(320x240 pix.) (This file is
greater than 4 MBytes and make take some time to load)
Press Start to begin the playback.
Codec must be installed in order to view the video.
Microsoft Windows Media Player must be installed.
Features * Embedded Operating System
Eliminates Dependence on Additional Servers
* Built-In Motion Detection, Recording & Notification
Sends Automatic Security Alert Email Including a Before, During, &
After Video History.
* PTZ Control via Web Browser
350° pan, 90° tilt
* 8x Motor Zoom Lens
* Multiple Log In
Supports up to 100 Users Simultaneously.
* FTP Upload
Transmits Live Images to Any Web Page for Online Promotion.
* Save Snapshots on your PC (when using MS Internet Explorer)
* Advanced Video Compression
XVID Video compression ensures best image quality and small video files
size (when saving video with MS Internet Explorer)
* Quick & Easy 3-Step Setup
The IP INSTALLER Application lets you quickly find the camera on your
network and assign a new IP Address.
Network IP Camera will also automatically connect to any available Wireless
Network. The setup cannot get any easier.
* Integrated DDNS Client
Utilize the free DYNDNS.ORG service in order to connect to your camera,
even if you do not have a static IP Address assigned by your ISP.
* CGI API for Remote Programming
Control the parameters of Wireless Network IP Camera from within your
own application (such as web based PHP or ASP application or VB applications).
* ActiveX OCX Controls for Visual Basic Applications
Quickly develop customized Visual Basic Applications utilizing Wireless
Network IP Camera's OXC control.
* ActiveX Control and JAVA Applet for seamless web integration of live
* Direct Image Access (http://camera/jpg/image.jpg) for better compatibility
to 3rd party video surveillance software.
* User-Based Frame Rate Control
Reserve bandwidth for selected users (-> Power Users).
* Synchronization with NTP Servers, time interval adjustable - professional
feature for time critical applications.
* 6 port GPIO connector to connect external sensors, or to power external
* Software Compatible to 550710 and 550703
* No special software or additional hardware required
* Assign a fixed public IP address for anytime, anywhere viewing over
* Ideal for viewing buildings, offices, day care centers, schools, homes,
Specifications * 30 frames per second full motion video at 320 x 240
pixels and up to 8 frames per second at 640 x 480 pixels
* Up to 100 simultaneous users
* Password protected user access
* Input for external sensors
* Configurations for image and security settings
* Firmware upgrade via Internet
* Software Compatible to 550710
* 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Network port
* Integrated HTTP Server
* Protocol supported: TCP/IP, ARP, FTP, HTTP, POP3, SMTP, MIBII, Proxy
Agent, BOOTP, DHCP, DNS
* Maximum Throughput: 9 Mbps
System Requirements * Windows® 98, Me, 2000, XP, Linux®, and Mac®
* Internet Explorer® 4.0 or higher
* Netscape Navigator® 6.0 or higher
* Mozilla 1.x, Mozilla Firefox
Image Compression * Resolution: 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
* 10 levels of JPEG image compression
* Video compression (XVID)
* Compression: High 80:1, Low 3:1
* 32 bit RISC CPU with network enhancement
* 384 Kbytes video frame buffer
* 2 MByte flash memory
* 8 MByte SDRAM
* Control Box requires 110 / 230 V Input
Image Sensor Specification
* 1/3" CMOS sensor
* 326,668 pixels, 24-bit color, YUV digital output
* Automatic exposure / Gain / White balance control
* 2.5 minimum Lux
* Image control, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Exposure, Sharpness
* 664 x 492 pixel array elements
* Electronic shutter: 1 / 30 s ~ 1 / 15734 s
* Back light compensation
* 8x Motor Zoom Lens
* 350° pan, 90° tilt
* 8 x Motor Zoom Lens
* Pan, tilt and zoom controlled via Web browser
* Input Power: 110/230 V
* Indoor / Outdoor Enclosure
* 0-50°C / 32-122°F
* EMC: FCC Class A, CE EN55022/1994, EN61000-3-2 & 3: 1995, EN50082-1:
Learn about PTZ Network IP Cameras functions by visiting
the online demonstration page. This page takes you through the various
camera screens and shows you all the menu options available.
1. You cannot make any changes to the configuration in this demo.
2. The PTZ Camera 550734 runs on the same firmware as the 550710, so
the menu options are identical.
Click to image to view
MANHATTAN® and INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONSTM products are warranted
against defects in material and workmanship for as long as they are
owned by the original purchaser. See your local dealer or contact us
directly for repair or replacement.
***Have a need for multiple
cameras? Give us a call or
email for a reduced rate quote!
Find the same item some
where else at a lower price? Let us know...we'll do our best to beat
Tilt Zoom Network IP Camera Model 550734
Our ip video or network video solutions entails
video camera products from a complete line of ip video Hardware, and
network video Software venders, primarily Axis, IQ invision, and Arecont
Vision. We provide ip video - network video service,
support, and solutions to help you
gain the most from your current technology and an easy path to upgrade
your systems. We carry a complete line of ip video - network video products
for the Small/Medium Retailer and for any business or residential usage.
All of our ip video - network video cameras, video servers, cctv, video
surveillance software, dvr products are the best in the ip video - network
videoindustry. If you are a looking for a video surveillance solution
consider our ip video - network video solutions as they are the best
in the business and affordably priced. We guarantee that we will help
you save on your ip video - network video solution.
Our network cameras are
an excellent upgrade to your new exisiting camera surveillance system.
Digital surveillance video is the latest technology with vastly improved
resolution, megapixel ip cameras are the new leaders in camera security
surveillance. Ip video cameras are exceptional for use as school security
cameras, bank security surveillance, law enforcement sureveillance,
casino surveillance, home surveillance, network surveillance video,
remote surveillance system video, outdoor surveillance video, grocery
store surveillance, mall security surveillance, traffic monitoring surveillance,
airport security surveillance, daycare surveillance video, and anyplace
you need an excellent quality digital network surveillance system.
142 Tammy Lane
Martinsburg, WV 25405