Merchant Accounts - Mercury Payment Systems
Hivelocity Networks is a reseller of 2 very good merchant account/payment
processing companies, Mercury Payment Systems
Mercury Payment Systems
specializes in integrated payment processing solutions that are embedded,
for free, into a variety of point-of-sale and electronic cash register
systems. Both our two-second Internet protocol (IP) and dial-up platforms
include free, value-added services, such as gift card processing, 24/7
technical support and real-time Web reports to assist merchants in managing
• 2-3 second Internet protocol (IP) credit card processing with
integrated MercuryPay™ or by adding a
Datacap IP Tran to a DataTran–reduces waiting time in line, at the
counter or the table
• 5-20 second transaction processing with Mercury’s enhanced
dial-up service using the DataTran,
or Lipman, Hypercom, or Verifone terminals
• FREE gift card processing with both IP and dial-up
• FREE marketing collateral for you AND your merchants
• FREE real-time web reporting with IP or dial-up–merchants
• MercuryPay™ technology is integrated into the POS or dial-up
device, so there’s no expensive
processing software required.
• No set-up, enrollment, cancellation, or monthly maintenance fees
• MPS matches or beats current rates 99 percent of the time, while
most advanced technology FREE of charge
• Supports all major credit cards, debit, EBT and checks
• FREE 24/7 emergency “Class A” technical support, 365
days a year
• Stand-in authorization with IP processing, so your merchants can
processing if there is an outage
• Five-minute application
• 24 to 48 hours from application to set up
• Installation support seven days a week
• Live customer service, not an endless series of voice mail menus
Mercury Payment Systems is the easy
and affordable way to get fast 2-3 second transaction processing and real-time
Traditional Dial-Up Processing:
Merchants can process through Mercury Payment Systems by using a Datacap
DataTran configured for Global Payment's East (NDC) platform. Mercury
Payment Systems also works with terminals from Verifone, Hypercom and
Nurit (and many others as well). Please contact us for additional information.
IP Processing Always On Dial-Up Connection:
Merchants can use a router and modem
combination to create a reliable dial-up connection in lieu of a broadband
connection. This option still provides fast processing (4-5 seconds) and
real-time web reporting. It also has the advantage of permitting multiple
credit card transactions simultaneously (a Datatran is not used).
IP Processing Always On Broadband Connection:
The ideal scenario is where the merchant can obtain a broadband connection
(DSL, cable, etc.). This option is a little bit faster (2-3 second processing).
How MercuryPay Works
Mercury Payment Systems' MercuryPay is co-developed with our Strategic
Partner Datacap Systems, Inc. The MercuryPay system is a client-server
payment processing application that moves transaction information from
the client to server in encrypted tcp/ip packets. On the client side is
an activeX component that is integrated into the Point of Sale program.
This component works with the MercuryPay server, standalone NetEpay servers,
as well as Datacap's System's Datatran dial-up processing machine. From
Mercury’s servers they are sent over a point-to-point connection
to Global Payments Inc. The FDIC insured funds are then securely and rapidly
transferred by HSBC Bank to the merchant's account at the bank of their
choice. The full card numbers are never stored on Mercury’s servers
(only in the processing host).
MercuryPay Server Configuration
Mercury Payment Systems maintains multiple servers for redundancy and
load balancing. These servers are located in different regions of the
country to maintain independent operations even if a whole region is experiencing
telecommunications difficulties. Each MercuryPay server is directly connected
to the processing host.
Each server has a DNS name – the client component is configured
with a list of these names. In the event that the primary MercuryPay server
name is unresponsive during an attempted transaction, the client component
will use the alternate server.
here for FAQ's
For a free evaluation you can email
us and we'll have a Mercury Payment Solutions representative contact
you very shortly.
here to Download a PreApp and fax back to 304-579-4882
The main thing we will need is your
phone number, and the time frame that you are needing the system
This information is optional but will help speed up the process:
- Are you an existing or new business
- New install or upgrade
- Go live date
- Are you currently processing? With who?
- Dial or IP
- What Point of Sale software are you using? Aldelo is already integrated!